Stanley® 92-804 Max-Drive™ design Socket Set, 30-Piece
Stanley® offers a complete range of SAE and metric-sized sockets and 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drive tools. Our socket sets combine the most popular tools for easy accessibility. Stanley® drive tools are forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish nickel chrome or black chrome. Ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism.
- Our socket sets combine the most popular tools for easy accessibility.
- Stanley® drive tools are forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish nickel chrome or black chrome
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button
- Stanley® sockets feature our Max-Drive™ design, a unique radius corner design that provides 15% more torque than standard sockets to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners
- Max-Drive™ helps reduce fastener wear by minimizing contact on the outer 5% of the fastener, helping to increase life expectancy than standard sockets
- Max-Drive™ helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners
- All Stanley® ratchets, sockets and wrenches are manufactured globally to Stanley specifications, meeting and often exceeding ANSI specification
- 27, 1/4" Drive Sockets
- 1, 1/4" Drive Universal Joint
- 1, 1/4" Drive Extension bar - 3"
- 1, 1/4" Pear Head Ratchet
- Blow Molded Case.