Stanley 90-948 MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench with 1-1/4" Opening, 8"
The Stanley 8" MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench is a versatile tool that is ideal for many types of assembly, repair, and maintenance jobs including plumbing and automotive tasks. Its slip-resistant handle and tapered jaw design gives you precision and control when working in limited spaces.
- Tapered jaw design allows for work in limited space applications
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
- Wide-capacity jaw accepts a wide range of fastener sizes
- Knurl adjusting mechanism for quick and precise adjustment
- Laser-etched SAE and mm jaw scale for easy size adjustment
- Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw
- Meets ANSI specifications.
- Handle Style: Slip-Resistant
- Overall Length: 8"
- Special Features: 9/16" Head Width
- Standards: ANSI Certified
- Usage: For Automotive Maintenance and Repair, Plumbing and General Assembly Tasks
- Wrench Opening: 1-1/4"
- Type: Adjustable, Standard
- Unit of Measure: Standard (SAE)