Stanley® 51-505 FatMax® Curved Claw Graphite Hammer, 16 Oz
The graphite nailing hammer is comfortable, yet durable. Its graphite core adds strength and durability for long life. This hammer offers shock-absorbing handle to reduce vibrations and a contoured grip for comfort and control. With its curved claw, enlarged strike face, overstrike protection and rim temper that helps reduce chipping, this tool is thoughtfully designed to look beyond the nail and take into account the person behind the hammer.
- Enlarged strike face for striking accuracy
- Graphite core adds strength and durability in the handle
- High carbon, polished steel head is precision balanced
- Overstrike protection helps prevent damage to the handle
- Rim temper reduces incidences of chipping or spalling
- Shock-absorbing handle helps reduce vibrations
- Contoured grip for comfort and control
- Patented head to handle assembly.
- Claw style: Curve
- Face style: Smooth
- Handle type: Graphite
- Head length: 1-3/16"
- Head weight: 16.0 oz
- Overall length: 330.0 mm
- Style: Nailing.