Stanley® 21-399 Surform® Pocket Plane, 5-11/16"
Whether you are a professional woodworker or a DIY enthusiast, the Surform® Pocket Plane from Stanley® is ideal for many trimming and smoothing jobs. The plane’s convenient compact size makes it easy to carry, while its die-cast alloy body ensures long-lasting durability and high performance.
- Designed for one-handed use
- Ideal for end-grain work, sheetrocking and smoothing edges of laminates
- Manufactured with a metallic gray, die-cast alloy body
- Includes thumbscrew blade tension for quick blade replacement
- Fitted with a replaceable (5-1/2"/140mm) fine cut blade
- Use replacement blade 21-291
- Blade width: 1-5/8" (41.0 mm)
- Overall length: 5-11/16" (145.0 mm)
- Type: trimming
- Width: 1-9/16" (40.0 mm)
- Thumbscrew blade tension for quick blade replacement