Stanley® 20-531 FatMax® High-Tension Hacksaw, 12"
The Stanley® FatMax® High Tension Hacksaw has a durable, one-piece die-cast metal body designed for the ultra-high tension of 330 pounds. It boasts a pre-tensioning mechanism that holds the blade in place for quick and easy blade changes, bringing real convenience to this versatile, useful hand tool.
- Durable, one-piece body is designed for ultra-high tension of 330lbs
- Pre-tensioning mechanism holds blade in place for quick and easy blade changes
- Thumb-dial adjustable tension mechanism allows for tension memory
- Large cutting capacity up to 4-3/4" throat depth for extra-deep cutting
- Contoured handle and front thumb grip are ergonomically designed for control
- Blade can be positioned at 45 degree or 90 degree cutting angle
- Long reach cutting capability
- Removable file inside frame for finishing up surfaces after cutting
- Blade storage inside frame.
- Blade length: 12" (305.0 mm)
- Points per in: 25
- Teeth per inch: 24.