Spray Nine® 15022 Fireplace Cleaner, 22 Oz
Spray Nine® Fireplace Cleaner dissolves the toughest carbon-based soils. Removes wood smoke, soot and creosote fast and easy with no tedious scrubbing. This ammonia-based formula has a milder pH than caustic competitors - so it's safer for you as well as the stone, brick, hearth rugs and glass surfaces you clean!
- Size: 22 ounce
- Superior all-in-one premium fireplace, glass and wood stove cleaner
- Removes smoke residue, soot, ash, dust, creosote build-up and burned on carbon deposits on contact
- Cleans without harsh fumes, caustic chemicals or tedious scrubbing
- Trigger spray bottle.
- Brick, stone porcelain, tool sets, cast iron, soapstone, propane inserts, wood, brass, glass, and hearthrugs.
Some surfaces are inherently sensitive to cleaning products. Spot test on ALL surfaces before use. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not inhale mist. Avoid spraying directly onto or near brass and gold-plated surfaces as spotting may occur. The use of safety glasses is recommended. Not for use on natural gas burning stoves.
- Before cleaning, be sure that all surfaces are cool to the touch.
- Spray Fireplace Cleaner liberally onto surface to be cleaned.
- Wipe clean with paper towels or a damp cloth.
- Clean stone, brick, or other masonry with a nylon brush and a damp sponge.
- Some stubborn, built-up soils may require additional applications.
- FOR CLEANING BRASS AND GOLD-PLATED TRIM: Spray Fireplace Cleaner onto paper towels or cloth and wipe surface.