Spectracide® HG-96202 Triazicide Insect Killer Acre Plus, 35.2 Lb
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules provides fast-acting protection against more than 100 types of damaging and nuisance pests, so you and your family can enjoy the outdoors. It kills insects on contact above and below the ground, including ants, crickets, centipedes, pill bugs, fleas and grubs. Apply with a broadcast or rotary spreader to the lawn, or by hand for band and spot treatments. It is formulated for broad-spectrum control of insects in home lawns, spot treatment and for use as a barrier band treatment around your home.
- 35.2 lbs
- Treats up to 44000 sq. ft.
- Kills on contact plus season-long control against ants
- Kills 100+ types of lawn-damaging insects as listed
- Once treated area has been watered and is dry, children and pets can return to lawn
- Formulated for broad-spectrum control of insects in home lawns
- Spot treatment and for use as a barrier band treatment around your home.
This product controls the following pests:
- Ants, fleas, roaches (German and American), Palmetto bugs, water bugs, millipedes, mites, silverfish, sowbugs (pillbugs), crickets**, earwigs, ladybeetles***, cutworms (black, bronzed, granulate, variegated, greasy, spotted, army, clover, green), firebrats and spider mites (two-spotted and spruce), armyworms (fall, yellow-striped, lawn), European crane flies, fleas, lawn moths (sod webworms), grasshoppers, Japanese beetles (adults), pillbugs, spittlebugs, mites, green June beetles, leafhoppers‡, millipedes, springtails, ticks (including ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease), webworms (grass, tropical sod), mealybugs, billbugs (bluegrass, hunting), grubs (Japanese beetle grubs, green June beetle grubs), Ataenius spretulus (dung beetles), hyperodes weevils, mole crickets (tawny, southern, short-winged), chinch bugs
- Ants (except harvester and pharaoh): Argentine, carpenter, southern, field, Allegheny mound, cornfield, honey, pavement, red imported fire ant, nuisance, odorous, pyramid, black turf, white-footed, crazy, little black, ghost, thief, acrobat, citronella, big-headed, lawn
- Crickets: House, common short-tailed, Indies short-tailed, Arizona, tropical, variable field, fall field, southeastern field, Texas field, spring field, northern wood, western striped, eastern striped, sand field, vocal field, southern wood
- Ladybeetles: Convergent, seven-spotted, two-spotted, thirteen-spotted, twice-stabbed, Asian
- Leafhoppers: Mountain, rose, southern garden, variegated, variegated larvae, Virginia creeper, aster, six-spotted, elm, white-banded elm, sharp-nosed, blunt-nosed, red-banded and rice.
Where to Use:
- Outdoors, on lawns & as a barrier band treatment around house foundation
- Gamma-Cyhalothrin ......0.05%
- Other Ingredients ........99.95%.