Spectracide® HG-86019 Weed & Grass Killer Spray, Ready To Use, 26 Oz
Spectracide weed & grass killer ready-to-use is a non-selective herbicide formulated to quickly kill grass and weeds down to the root in and around patios, driveways, walkways and fences, as well as around flowers, shrubs and trees and in large areas.
- 26 fl Oz
- Visible results as fast as 3 hours
- Kills the root
- Use around trees and shrubs, in flower beds and on patios and walkways
- Replant flowers, trees and shrubs the same weekend
This product controls the following:
- Annual weeds and grasses: annual ryegrass; annual bluegrass; barnyardgrass; beggarweed; black medic; blue medic; blue toadflax; brassbuttons; blue mustard; bromegrass; bur clover; buttercup; cheeseweed; chickweed; clover; common groundsel; common lambsquarters; common plantain; common ragweed; crabgrass; creeping beggarweed; diffuse lovegrass; dog fennel; evening primrose; false dandelion; fall panicum; fennel; fiddleneck; field pennycress; field sandbur; filaree; florida pusley; foxtail; garden spurge; goosegrass; green foxtail; hemp sesbania; henbit; horseweed/marestail; ironweed; knotweed; lambsquarters; little bittercress; marestail; london rocket; maiden cane; mallow; mayweed; mouseear chickweed*; oxalis*; pennsylvania smartweed; pennywort; pigweed; prickly lettuce; prostrate spurge; puncture vine; purslane; redroot; sandspur; shepherdspurse; smartweed; smooth cat's ear; smooth pigweed; sowthistle; spotted spurge; sprangletop; spurges; tansy mustard; tansy; ragwort; teaweed; texas panicum; tumble mustard; velvetleaf; wild geranium*; witch grass; wild mustard; yellow nutgrass; yellow oxalis (and many other annual grasses and weeds).
- Perennial weeds, grasses and brush: alder; artichoke thistle; bahiagrass; barnyardgrass; bentgrass; bermudagrass; bluegrass; broadleaf plantain; brownseed; paspalum; buckhorn plantain; bull thistle; canada thistle; cattail; ceanothus; centipedegrass; cocklebur; cogongrass; common mullein; common ragweed; coral bead; creeping charlie; curly dock; dallisgrass; dandelion; dewberry; dog fennel; false dandelion; fescue species; field bindweed; guineagrass; hairy crabgrass; horsenettle. horseradish; iceplant; johnsongrass; kentucky bluegrass. kikuyugrass; knapweed; knawel; lantana; maiden cane; milkweed; mouseear chickweed*; nimblewill; nutgrass (nutsedge); oldenlandia; orchardgrass; oxalis*; pampasgrass; pennywort; perennial ryegrass; plantain; purple cudweed*; purple nutsedge; quackgrass; quaking aspen; ragweed; red clover; smooth bromegrass; sourdock; sowthislle; st. Augustine grass; tall fescue; tansy ragwort; timothy; torpedograss; trumpetcreeper; vaseygrass; virginia creeper; white clover; whitetop; wild barley; wild blackberry; wild carrot; wild morningglory; wild oats; yarrow; yellow nutgrass; yellow starthistle; zoysia
Where to use:
- Outdoors: Use along fences, paths, patios, sidewalks, curbs and driveways; as well as around ornamental trees, shrubs, flower beds, plantings and buildings. Also use for trimming and edging landscapes. Note: do not use for spot treatment in the lawn, instead use spectracide weed stop for lawns.