Sparyway® SW003R Good Night® Odorless Water-Based Residual Spray, 16 O
Don't sleep with the enemy and don't let the bed bugs bite, use GOOD NIGHT! The population of Bed Bugs is escalating each year and with the increase in travel, your suitcase could be transporting them home! Hotels have had major outbreaks throughout the USA and overseas. This EPA registered formula, which kills Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Lice, Ticks and Fleas, is a residual spray. Great for use in hotel rooms, suitcases, dorms and much more!
- Size: 16 Oz
- Kills dust mites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas & lice
- Can be used on mattresses, pillows, blankets, carpets, sofas, chairs, or sleeping bags in homes
- Can also be used on dormitories, motor homes, campers or wherever you sleep
- EPA registered.
- Sleeping Bags
Bed Bugs & Dust Mites Tips
What are bed bugs?
- Bed bugs are parasites that prefer to feed on human blood.
Where do they congregate?
- Bed bugs collect in mattresses - especially tufts, folds and seams - box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting and baseboards.
How do bed bugs get in my home?
- Bed bugs can be carried on furniture, clothing, suitcases, backpacks and other cloth or fabric surfaces. They can also travel from room to room along pipes and electrical wiring.
How can I tell if I have bed bugs?
- Look for dark brown or reddish spots on bedding, mattresses or surfaces near the bed. If the room is heavily infested, there may be a coriander-like odor present.
Are glue traps effective against bed bugs?
- No. They tend to hide in cracks and crevices where glue traps are not effective.