Southwire 10/2UF-W/GX25 Type UF-B Copper Building Wire, Gray PVC, 10/2
Southwire Type UF-B cable is generally used as feeder to outside post lamps, pumps, and other loads or apparatus fed from a distribution point in an existing building as specified in the National Electrical Code.1 UF-B cable may be used underground, including direct burial. Multiple conductor UF-B cable may be used for interior branch circuit wiring in residential or agricultural buildings at conductor temperatures not to exceed 90°C (with ampacity limited to that for 60°C conductors) as specified by the National Electrical Code. UF-B can be used in applications permitted for NMC in Section 334.10(B) of the National Electrical Code. Voltage rating for UF-B cable is 600 volts.
- Underground Feeder and Branch Circuit Cable
- Copper Conductors
- Sunlight, Moisture, and Fungus Resistant Overall PVC Jacket
- Type THHN insulation, rated 90 degrees Celsius, 600 volt.
- Gray PVC jacket
- Flame retardant, moisture, fungus, and corrosion resistant.
- Sunlight resistant jacket.
- For applications of direct burial, dwellings not exceeding 3 floors above grade, underground feeder to outdoor lighting or apparatus, exposed or concealed wiring in damp, moist, wet, dry, and corrosive locations, general branch circuit wiring and new wiring or replacement wiring.
- JC-30B Federal specification, ASTM B-3, ASTM B-8 and NY state DOS 16120-880923-2002.
- UL Listed.
- Type: UF-B
- Conductor Size: 10 AWG
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Length: 25 ft
- Strands: 1
- Amperage Rating: 30 A
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Insulation Type: PVC
- Jacket Type: Nylon
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Temperature Rating: 90 deg C
- Standards: UL Listed
- Usage: Used as feeder to outside post lamps, pumps and other loads.