Sloggers® 5004RD10 Women's Rain & Garden Tall Boot, Paisley Red Print,
Sloggers® Women's Rain and Garden Boots are just the right height for garden work or rainy days around town. Lower and wider than most rain boots, there is more room to tuck your pants into, and just like the rest of our Sloggers® MADE IN THE USA boots and shoes, they include our "All-Day-Comfort" insoles and our signature deep lug sole for great traction in wet and muddy conditions. Our boots are made from 100% RECYCLABLE, medical grade material, so they have a soft feel, no odor (like the China stuff), are easy to hose off clean and will last for years. The sole contains up to 50% recycled material.
- Size: 10
- Color: Paisley Red Print
- 10.5" Tall
- Wide Opening: 15.5" cir
- Super comfortable
- Includes "All Day Comfort" insoles
- Heavy duty lug tread for great traction
- Easy to hose off clean
- Durable sole contains up to 50% recycled material
- Made in the USA.
Designed to be the most comfortable waterproof footwear ever
- Designed from the ground up to be the most comfortable, practical, and fun waterproof shoes you'll ever buy, these made-in-the-USA Sloggers® have all of the practical features of a waterproof work boot with the comfort of your favorite pair of shoes.
- Of course, comfortable and practical is important, but the fun prints also have style enough to elicit compliments from friends at the Dog Park and even strangers at the mall.
Heart and Sole-Comfort Starts from the Ground Up
- The Sloggers®' heavy-duty lug sole is designed for sure-footed traction in water, mud, and muck. It provides the support and traction of a good work boot. Compare this to popular "foam" shoes, which offer little support or traction. The soles are also made from a long-lasting, durable material and they include up to 50% recycled material.
- Not all insoles are created equal. Most rain boots use cheap, flat, die-cut insoles. Believe it or not, some rain boots don't even include insoles.
- The Sloggers®' "All-Day-Comfort" insoles are 7mm thick at the heel and 5mm thick at the ball of the foot. They are formed, not flat, and include a skived support material under the heel.
- The "All-Day-Comfort" insoles are one of the main reasons that Sloggers® get such great reviews. The company believes that if you're going to spend your money buying their shoes, then you deserve a quality insole.