The Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screw is a 1/4 inch diameter high-strength structural screw ideal for various connector installations as well as wood-to-wood and engineered wood applications.
- Size : 1/4 inch x 4-1/2 inch
- Strong drive SDS connector screw
- Available with a double-barrier coating and Type 316 stainless steel
- Type-17 point (coated and stainless versions) enable easy driving with no predrilling and minimal wood splitting
- 3/8 inch hex head with 0.48 inch integrated washer
- Number in Package : 10
: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov