Simpson Strong-Tie SDS25112-R25 Strong-Drive Wood Screws, 1.5", 25-Pac
The Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SDS HEAVY-DUTY CONNECTOR screw is a 1/4" diameter structural wood screw ideal for various connector installations as well as wood-to-wood applications. It installs with no predrilling and has been extensively tested in various applications. The new SDS is improved with a patented easy driving 4CUT tip and a corrosion resistant double-barrier coating.
- 1/4" x 1-1/2"
- 3/8" hex head
- Designed for installation in Simpson Strong-Tie structural connectors as well as wood-to-wood applications
- Available with a double-barrier coating and type 316 stainless steel
- Patented 4-CUT™ point (coated version) and type-17 point (stainless version) enable easy driving with no pre-drilling and minimal splitting
- Double-barrier coating provides corrosion resistance equivalent to hot-dip galvanization
- Head is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie "≠" sign and fastener length for easy identification after installation
- A low-speed 1/2" drill with a 3/8" hex driver is the recommended tool for installation