Simpson Strong-Tie SD9212R100-R Strong-Drive Connector Screw, #9 x 2.5
Strong-Drive Connector Screw is specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors, and is the only screw approved for that application. The load-rated SD screw has been tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong‑Tie products. In certain applications screws are easier and more convenient to install than nails, and the single-fastener load values achieved by the SD screw exceed those of typical 10d common or 16d common nails, respectively. In addition, the galvanized coating makes the SD screw ideal for both interior and most exterior conditions.
- 100 Count
- Size: #9
- Length: 2-1/2"
- Specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors
- Shank is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors
- Patented serrated threads and sharp point make driving easy
- Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
- Tested and approved for use in many of Simpson Strong-Tie's best-selling connectors for both interior and exterior applications
- Ideal for use in connector applications where more control is desired or using a hammer is inconvenient.