Simpson Strong-Tie SD10112R100 Structural Connector Screw, #10 x 1.5",
The Strong-Drive SD Connector screw is specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong-Tie connectors and is the only screw approved for that application. The load-rated SD screw has been tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong-Tie products. In certain applications screws are easier and more convenient to install than nails, and the single-fastener load values achieved by the SD screw exceed those of typical 10d common or 16d common nails. In addition, the galvanized coating makes the SD screw ideal for interior and most exterior conditions. Features an optimized shank, specifically designed for capability with the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The hex head virtually eliminates cam-out and helps avoid stripping of the head during installation. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts, and the patented serrated threads reduce torque for improved drivability.
- Size: #10
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong-Tie connectors and is the only screw approved for that application
- Tested and approved for use in many of our best-selling connectors for both interior and most exterior applications
- Ideal for use in connector applications where more control is desired or using a hammer is inconvenient
- 1/4" hex head with 0.37"-dia. integrated washer reduces cam-out and is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie "≠" sign and the fastener size for easy identification after installation
- Shank is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors
- Patented serrated threads and sharp point make driving easy
- Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
- Hex driver included
- 100 Pack.