Simpson Strong-Tie S10SNDB Ring Shank Wood Siding Nail, 10D x 3", 25 l
For cedar, redwood and cypress siding materials. High tensile Nickel/Chromium stainless steel will last the life of wood siding without degradation ever. Slender gauge and blunt diamond point minimize splitting. Generous under-head fillet allows nails to be driven flush or countersunk without crushing surrounding wood. Checker pattern head blends with wood texture and serves to diffract sunlight. Annular ring threads preclude cupping of siding boards and nail-head popping.
- 25 lbs
- For cedar, redwood and cypress siding materials
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface finishes
- Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
- Diamond point for easier driving.
- Size: 10D
- Head Diameter: 7/32"
- Length: 3"
- Shank Diameter: 0.113"
- Gauge: 12
- Point Type: Diamond
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel.