Simpson Strong-Tie S07300FB1 Trim-Head Decking Screw, #7 x 3", 1 lb
For superior corrosion resistance in marine or high-exposure environments where PVC or composite decks are installed. Trim-Head screws provide a clean finish because of their special head design. 6-Lobe drive stainless steel (with painted heads) for hand drive applications, as well as collated square drive versions (with and without painted heads) for Quik Drive auto-feed screw driving systems.
- Size: 1 lb
- Type-17 point for fast starts
- Trim-style head is less noticeable on the decking surface
- Fasten wood decking and some composite decking materials
- Coarse threads approximately 2/3 in up the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the substrate
- The 6-lobe drive option helps reduce cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer driver-bit life
- Pre-drilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting.
- Screw Size: #7
- Length Under Head: 3"
- Drive Size: #1
- Drive Type: Square
- Point Type: Type 17
- Material: 305 Stainless Steel
- Usage: For finish work and trim applications.