Simpson Strong-Tie S07225FT1WH01 Trim-Head White Screw, #7 x 2-1/4"
The new EB-TY Premium Hidden Deck-Fastening System is the ideal solution that blends strength with ease of installation in a fastener that won't detract from the deck's finished appearance. Simpson Strong-Tie has redesigned the award-winning EB-TY Hidden Deck-Fastening System by integrating a Type 300 series stainless-steel reinforcing plate that adds stiffness to hold boards in place securely, yet maintains flexibility when seasonal contraction and expansion occur. Combine this innovative new design with our EB-GUIDE predrilling tool, and you have a system that not only provides hidden strength, but is also easy to install.
- Trim-style head is less noticeable on the decking surface
- Type-17 point for fast starts
- Coarse threads on approximately 2/3 of the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the framing
- 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer bit life
- 350-count packs contain enough screws to fasten 100 sq. ft. of decking (6" nominal-width boards installed on 16" o.c. joists)
- Choose Type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Predrilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
- T-15 6-lobe drive (replacement bit model BIT15T-2)
- Heads painted for a concealed appearance
- Easy to install for professional builders and DIYers.
- Coating/Material: Type 305 Stainless Steel
- Screw size: #7
- Length: 2 1/4"
- Head diameter: 0.230"
- Drive type: T-15 6-Lobe
- Head type: Trim Head
- Thread type: Coarse Threads
- Point type: Type-17 Point
- Color: White 01.