Simpson Strong-Tie HCKDCLR212S Composi-Lok Collated Deck Screw, #9 x 2
Convenient plastic collated strip holds 30 screws. Multi-diameter screw, coarse and fine thread, sharp point, cap head and Xtreme-Coat corrosion protection. Requires #2 square drive. Engineered specifically for use with composite lumber materials. Unique thread and head design deliver solid holding power and eliminate the "mushrooming" problem associated with composite materials.
- For use with composite lumber materials
- "Wings" on the shaft counter bore the hole, creating a channel for excess material and reducing upward pressure on the head of the screw
- This prevents the screw from "spinning out" when fastening harder boards in cold or wet conditions
- The cap style head captures any mushrooming material, keeping it out of sight and ensuring a clean-looking installation
- The quik guard coating allows the screw to be used with certain preservative-treated wood substrates.
- Color: Red
- Screw Size: 9 Gauge
- Length Under Head: 2-1/2"
- Drive Size: #2
- Drive Type: Undersized Square
- Material: 305 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Quik Guard
- Usage: For Composite Decking to Wood.