Simple Green® 2700000113006 Non-Toxic Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser,
Simple Green® Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser is a safer alternative to toxic cleaners, bleaches & solvents. The concentrated formula cleans, degreases & deodorizes without harsh chemicals. The trusted formula is non-toxic, non-abrasive, non-corrosive and safe for use on all washable surfaces. Can be used manually or in cleaning equipment to cut through tough dirt, grease, oils & food residue on all water-safe surfaces. Use on counters, sinks, floors, equipment, engines, vehicles and more.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- Orally non-toxic & readily biodegradable formula
- Trusted non-flammable, non-abrasive & non-corrosive cleaner is a safer alternative to caustic cleaners & solvents
- Versatile formula can be used to clean and degrease all washable surfaces
- Cost-effective concentrate can be used manually or with cleaning equipment.
- Water, Ethoxylated Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate, Sodium carbonate, Citric Acid, Colorant, Fragrance.
Where To Use
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including manufacturing, MRO, food processing, mining, automotive, transportation and engineering
- Cuts through tough grease, oils, cutting fluids, built-up grime and residue on equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles, manufactured parts and more
- Cleans and deodorizes food residue, oils and grease from countertops, appliances, grills, vents, traps and trash cans
- Perfect for surface-prep prior to painting, plating or welding
- Concentrated formula is easily and economically diluted for office and building maintenance including kitchens, bathrooms, break rooms, offices and work floors
- Safe for use in cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, steam extractors and foamers
- Powerful enough for intense grime, yet gentle enough for continued maintenance of high-traffic areas
Directions for Use
- Can be used full-strength or in various dilutions with ambient water to replace most general and specialized cleaners, detergents, solvents, and degreasers
- Thick grease, oil, carbon & soot, baked-on soils, tough soils lodged in porous surfaces: Full-Strength to 10 Parts Water
- Greases &am; oils, most metal working fluids, hydraulic fluids, dirt, grime, food residue: 10-30 Parts Water
- Dusts, particulates, very light oils: 30+ Parts Water
- Scrubbing, brushing, pressure, steam, heat, air agitation, etc.: 20-30 Parts Water.