Sika 187783 Sikaflex Concrete Fix 1-Component Polyurethane Sealant, 10
Ideal for weatherproofing joints & gaps in bricks, blocks, bricks, masonry, stucco & metal frames. Flexible polyurethane for sealing joints & cracks. Cures to a tough, durable finish & is waterproof & water immersible after cure.
- 10.1 Ounce
- 1 component
- Moisture cured
- Flexible polyurethane for sealing joints & cracks
- Ideal for weatherproofing joints & gaps in bricks, blocks, bricks, masonry, stucco & metal frames
- Cures to a tough, durable finish & is waterproof & water immersible after cure.
Where To Use:
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed ½"
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F (4°C)
- Has many applications as an elastic sealant between materials with dissimilar coefficients
- Of expansion.
- High elasticity – cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and
- Stress relaxation.
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- Capable of ±25% joint movement.