Shelter SCSS99 Stainless Steel Chimney Cap, 9" x 9"
This chimney cover is the durable and economic choice for chimneys anywhere oil or coal is burned or where wood is the primary source of heat. Stainless is also necessary for applications within 25 miles of a saltwater coast. The outside mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish helps it stand up to the elements. Made with a 24 gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges, 18 gauge expanded stainless steel mesh and 16 gauge stainless steel base and slotted hex-head bolts.
- Size: 9" x 9"
- Fits outside tile: 7.5" x 7.5" to 9.5" x 9.5"
- Constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel
- Made with a 24 gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges
- 18 gauge expanded stainless steel mesh
- 16 gauge stainless steel base and slotted hex-head bolts
- Corner-mounting attachment provides more secure fit that holds in high winds, avoids breakage of flue tiles
- Keep birds, squirrels & animals, keep out leaves, limbs & debris
- Help prevent fires, & protect flue from moisture
- Made in the USA.