Sheetrock® 380041 Drywall & Wall Board Paper Joint Tape, 2-1-/16" x 75
Sheetrock® brand paper joint tape is a special fiber tape designed for use with USG joint compounds to reinforce joints and corners in gypsum drywall interiors. Also recommended for joint treatment in veneer finish systems subject to rapid drying conditions and where framing exceeds 16" (406 mm) spacing. Sheetrock paper joint tape resists cracking and stretching and is lightly sanded for increased bond.
- Measures: 2-1-/16" x 75' roll
- For drywall & wall board joint reinforcing
- For strength and crack resistance in drywall joint treatment
- High tensile strength to resist tearing, stretching and distortion
- Wafer-thin paper for easier joint treatment
- Roughened surface for superior bond
- Accurately center-creased to improve corner treatment.
- Sheetrock paper joint tape is manufactured from special cross-fibered tape with high tensile strength, both with and across the paper grain. Its high porosity produces a superior bond while eliminating the need for perforations. It also provides exceptional wet strength, resists stretching, wrinkling and other distortions, lies flat and resists tearing under tools. Easy to apply, Sheetrock paper joint tape’s positive center creasing and uniform winding promotes accurate and trouble-free application to angles as well as flat joints.