SharkBite® UC408LFA Lead Free Brass Barb PEX Bullnose Tee, 1/2" x 1/2"
The SharkBite® PEX Barb Bullnose Tee is made of a lead-free DZR brass and is an easy to install, low-cost solution to connect to PEX tubing. This fitting has a larger diameter connection coming out of the middle of the tee while the two sides are smaller in diameter. The SharkBite® PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. Can be used in both a stainless steel clamp system, or a copper crimp ring system.
- Size: 1/2" x 1/2" x 3/4"
- Made of a lead-free DZR brass
- Easy to install
- For making a 3/4" branch off a 1/2" x 1/2" run for use with PEX tubing
- Compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications
- Can be used in both a stainless steel clamp system, or a copper crimp ring system
- NSF CL-R certified for use in hot water systems where chlorinated 140 degree Fahrenheit hot water can be constantly re-circulated
- Meets AB1953 California and VT S152 Vermont Low Lead Restrictions.