SharkBite® UC374LFA10 Lead Free Barb PEX Insert Tee, 1" x 1" x 1", 10-
The SharkBite® PEX Barb Tee is made of a lead-free DZR brass and is an easy to install, low-cost solution to connect to PEX tubing. The SharkBite® PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. Can be used in both a stainless steel clamp system, or a copper crimp ring system.
- 10 pack
- Size: 1" x 1" x 1"
- Made of a lead-free DZR brass
- For connecting 3 pieces of 1" cross link polyethylene PEX tubing
- Secure fittings to PEX pipe with cinch clamps and cinch tool, or copper crimp rings and crimp tool
- Immediately testable to well over 100 PSI
- Meets The New NSF/ANSI Standard 14-2009 and ASTM F 1807-9SI standard
- Compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications
- NSF CL-R certified for use in hot water systems where chlorinated 140 degree fahrenheit hot water can be constantly re-circulated.