SharkBite UC362LFA Lead Free Brass Barb Insert Tee, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2"
The SharkBite® PEX Barb Tee is made of a lead-free DZR brass and is an easy to install, low-cost solution to connect to PEX tubing. The SharkBite® PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. Can be used in both a stainless steel clamp system, or a copper crimp ring system.
- Size: 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2"
- Lead free brass
- For connecting 3-pieces of 1/2" cross link polyethylene PEX tubing
- Secure fittings to PEX pipe with cinch clamps and cinch tool, or copper crimp rings and crimp tool
- Compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications
- Immediately testable to well over 100 PSI
- Meets The New NSF/ANSI Standard 14-2009 and ASTM F 1807-9SI standard
- ANSI/NSF standard 61 Annex G for lead free compliance
- Meet AB1953 California and VT S152 Vermont low lead restrictions.