SharkBite U518LFA Push-To-Connect Lead Free Endstop Cap Plug, 3/4"
This SharkBite® End Cap is push-to-connect and the easiest way to cap off your Copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipe lines. There is no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required. These fittings are great for stub outs and pressure testing a home as they take no time to cure. They are easily removed with a Disconnect Clip. This is rated for up to 200 PSI and 200°F.
- Size: 3/4"
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380