SharkBite® U416LFA Lead-Free Brass Push-Fit Reducing Tee, 1" x 1" x 3/
For use with copper tubing copper tube size, CPVC & pex with integral tube liner included. Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit. This is easily rotated after installation to make connecting even easier in tight spaces. There is no need for soldering, clamps, unions or glue. These fittings are certified for use with Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT tubing.
- 1" x 1" x 3/4"
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380