SharkBite® U358LFA Lead Free Push-To-Connect Tee, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/4"
SharkBite® Tees are push-to-connect and are capable of connecting copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT tubing in any combination. They are rotatable after assembly which makes for easy installation even in cramped working conditions. SharkBite® fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications as well.
- 1/4" (3/8" OD) x 1/4" (3/8" OD) x 1/4" (3/8" OD)
- For use with copper tubing copper tube size, CPVC & pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380