SharkBite® U335LFA Lead-Free Brass Push Fit Hy-Ear Elbow, 1/2" x 1/2"
This Hy-Ear Elbow is used to transition from Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT to threaded pipe. They are similar to female elbows, but have mounting ears with holes for securing to a surface (typically an overhead surface such as a ceiling) and they provide additional stability. SharkBite® hy-ear elbows do not require any soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Their stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe for a strong, dependable connection, and their specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect watertight seal.
- 1/2" x 1/2"
- For use with copper tubing copper tube size, CPVC & pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380