SharkBite® U118LFA Lead Free Reducing Connector, 3/8" (1/2" OD) x 1/2"
SharkBite® Male Connectors combine innovative push-to-connect design with a standard MNPT adapter on the opposite end. The push-fit end is compatible with copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT or SRD9 HDPE pipes and can be installed with no solder, glue, unions or tools required. This fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is rated up to 200°F and 200 PSI.
- 3/8" (1/2" OD) x 1/2" MNPT
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & Pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fitting are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380