SharkBite U088LFA Lead Free Push-Fit Brass Female Connector, 3/4" x 3/
SharkBite Female Connectors combine innovative push-to-connect design with a standard FNPT adapter on the opposite end. The push-fit end is compatible with copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipes and can be installed with no solder, glue, unions or tools required. These fittings are rated to 200°F and 200 PSI.
- 3/4" X 3/4" FNPT Straight
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & Pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380.