SharkBite U058LFA Lead Free Reducing Coupling, 3/4" x 1/2"
When transitioning pipe size, there is no easier way than with SharkBite’s push-fit reducing couplings. There is no need for solder, glue, clamps or unions, simply push-to-connect and move on. This quick connect fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is also rated to 200°F and 200 psi.
- 3/4" x 1/2"
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & Pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380