SharkBite® 23057LF Quarter-Turn Straight Stop Valve, Chrome-Plated, 1/
SharkBite® PEX Chrome Plated Straight Stops are 1/4 turn valves that control water flow to household plumbing fixtures, and provides easy shut-off of water flow for maintenance and repair, if necessary. These valves are barb connections that will work with either a stainless steel clamp system or a copper crimp ring system (each sold separately).
- Size: 1/2" Lead Free Brass Barb Insert x 3/8" OD
- Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Quarter-Turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- For connecting 1/2" cross link polyethylene pex tubing to a 3/8" od supply connector
- Secure barb end of fitting to pex pipe with model #UC953CP100 Cinch clamps and model #23081 cinch tool, or copper crimp rings and crimp tool
- Immediately testable to well over 100 PSI
- Meets the new NSF/ANSI Standard 14-2009 and ASTM F 1807-9SI Standard for products intended for the transport of potable water
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Annex G for lead free compliance
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight
- Meet AB1953 California and VT S152 Vermont low lead restrictions.