SharkBite® 23056LF PEX Quarter-Turn Angle Stop Valve, Chrome-Plated, 1
SharkBite® PEX Chrome Plated 1/4 Turn Angle Stops are multi-turn valves that control water flow to household plumbing fixtures, and provides easy shutoff of water flow for maintenance and repair, if necessary. These valves are barb connections that will work with either a stainless steel clamp system or a copper crimp ring system (each sold separately).
- Size: 1/2" Brass Barb Insert x 1/4" OD
- Finish: Chrome-plated
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use With model #UC953CP100 cinch clamps
- Need cinch tool model #23081 or copper crimp rings on cross link polyethylene pex tubing
- After crimping you can test each fitting to well over 100 PSI
- NSF listed brass inserts
- ASTM F-876, ASTM F-877 To SDR-9 dimensional standards
- NSF 14 and 61 for use in potable water systems
- CSA B137.5 standards
- NSF CL-R Certified for use in hot water systems where chlorinated 140 degree Fahrenheit hot water can be constantly re-circulated
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 1/4 of 1 percent, 0.25%, of lead by weight
- Meets AB1953 California and VT S152 Vermont low lead restrictions.