SharkBite 23037-0000LF Lead-Free Brass Push-Fit Straight Stop, 1/2" x
SharkBite® Straight Stop combine push-fit technology with a straight stop quarter turn valve. This allows the valve to control water flow to household plumbing fixtures, and provides easy shut-off of water flow for maintenance and repair, if necessary. These valves require no solder, clamps, unions or glue. The push-to-connect end allows you to push on to Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe easily. This product can be easily rotated after assembly for easy installation, even in tight spaces.
- 1/2" x 3/8" compression straight stop
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & Pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panel
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380.