Sevin® 100523621 Concentrate Bug Killer, 1 Qt
This Sevin® Concentrate Bug Killer kills and controls unwanted bugs in ornamental and edible gardens, and handles nuisance insects around your home's perimeter. When insect pests call for full-scale response, you need a straightforward solution you can trust. Our easy-to-use measuring cap makes it simple to measure just the right amount of concentrate. Pour it into a sprayer, add water, and you're set.
- Size: 1 ounce
- For control of garden bugs
- Kills more than 100 garden pests including Japanese Beetles, Ticks, Worms & more
- For use on vegetables, fruits and ornamentals
- In convenient bottle.
How to Use
- Use at the first sign of insect damage or unwanted bugs.
- Use with a pump-style tank sprayer (best for spot treatments) or a hose-end sprayer (best for large areas).
- Shake well. Measure the recommended amount of concentrate using the easy-to-use measuring cap.
- Pour the concentrate into your sprayer, add water, and mix well.
- Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches until thoroughly wet.
- Apply on calm, rain-free days, so spray won't drift or wash away.
- Follow recommended pre-harvest intervals for treating edible crops.
- Use outdoors only. Do not use on lawns or tall trees. Consider hiring a professional for trees taller than 10 feet.
- When spraying large areas, start at the farthest point and work back to avoid contact with wet spray.
- Keep treated areas clear of people and pets until spray dries.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.