Senco® 6G0001N FinishPro® 35Mg Angled Finish Nailer, 2-1/2", 15 Gauge
The FIP35Mg's magnesium body delivers an ultra-light tool with SENCO dependability. The oil-free design, selective actuation, rotating exhaust, rotating belt hook, and push-button air blower combine to provide a tool that will perform the toughest jobs while delivering professional results and comfortable operation.
- EZ-Clear™ Latch virtually eliminates downtime caused by fastener jams
- Integrated air blower to clear debris from work surface
- Metal cylinder for increased durability
- Applications: finish & woodworking, cabinets, paneling, casing
- Includes: wrenches, no-mar pad, case, plug.
- Technology: Pneumatic
- Trigger Type: Selectable Actuation
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 (PSI)
- Operating Pressure: 4.8 - 8.3 (Bar)
- Air Consumption: 3.2 (SCFM)
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4"
- Capacity: 110
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Range: 1 1/4" - 2 1/2".