Selkirk 105060 Round Type B Gas Vent Chimney Pipe, 5" x 5', #5RV-5
The RV line of Selkirk round vent pipe and fittings is designed for use on approved gas appliances in residential and light commercial and industrial applications. Round vents for large appliances will be found in the QC section which follows.
- Part No. 5RV-5
- 5" x 5'
- Lengths Pipe 5'
- Round Type B Gas Vent
- Easy to assemble and can be combined to obtain the required installation height
- Sectional overlap of 1.5". Hence, net assembled length is 1.5" less than listed lengths
- Made in U.S.A.
LockTab® feature for Type “B” RV Gas Vent:
- Our non-positional lock system on the Selkirk® RV Gas Vent is the best lock system on the market today. The incorporation of the LockTab® feature simply improves our lock system by adding flexibility and meeting market needs.
To use the LockTab® feature:
- The Locktab is located on the female end of the gas vent.
- Assemble the gas vent sections
- The Locktab is then depressed with a thumb or blunt object such as a screwdriver into the lock channel of the male end
- To disengage the Locktab, pry it up by using a screwdriver or knifeblade
Note: Size refers to the inside diameter of the pipe or fitting. The outside diameter of RV is approximately 1⁄2" larger. Outer material is 28 GA galvanized steel. Inner liner is aluminum.
Locktab: You no longer have to use sheet metal screws to secure pipe connections if local codes require you to. Just press the “LockTab”and you are done.