Scotts® 51062 OxiClean Outdoor Cleaner Plus, Ready to Spray, 32 Oz
Works great on cement, stone, wood, wood composite, vinyl, brick, patio furniture and many more outdoor surfaces. Fast-foaming action that starts working on contact. Lifts dirt and wipes out stains from moss, mold, mildew and algae and more. Safe to use around lawns and plants. Will not harm fabrics.
- Size: 32 ounce
- Ready to spray
- Use for outdoor mold, mildew, moss and algae cleaner
- When used as directed
- Non-corrosive to most metals and safe around plants and pets
- Non-staining on most concrete.
- Will not harm fabrics
- Cleans concrete, wood, siding, patio furniture and more.
How to Use
- Connect sprayer to garden or lawn hose. To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray. Bend small tab on side of sprayer and turn knob clockwise to ON position.
- Spray evenly over surface area to be cleaned. Container covers 500 sq ft of surface area. To stop spraying, bend small tab on side of sprayer and turn knob counterclockwise of OFF position. Turn off water and disconnect from hose.
- Let solution set for a few minutes. For best results, scrub as needed. Lightly rinse with water. If product dries, reactivate cleaner by scrubbing or lightly spraying with water. Foaming may continue after rinsing. Residual foaming will naturally dissolve.
When to Apply
- Can be applied any time of year
Where to Use
- Can be used on multiple surfaces such as: concrete/brick, wood, composite wood, vinyl, patio furniture (including outdoor fabrics), roofing shingles, fiberglass, painted metals, etc.
- Covers 500 sq. ft.
- Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Plus OxiClean Ready to Spray is great for cleaning large outdoor spaces. It uses Fast-Foaming Action that starts working on contact to lift dirt and wipe out stains from Moss, Mold, Mildew and Algae and more. Also, Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Plus OxiClean™ is safe to use around lawns and plants, plus it will not damage fabrics. The outdoor cleaner is incredibly versatile and can be used on a variety of surfaces such as: concrete, wood, siding, patio furniture, outdoor fabrics, flower pots and more!
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, flush with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If irritation occurs, have the product label with you and contact a doctor or poison control center.