Scotts® 33160 Step®-1 Crabgrass Preventer Plus Lawn Food, 15000 Sq Ft
Prevents crabgrass and 8 other problem weeds. Patented formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up. Scotts Best Annual Program for a picture perfect lawn. Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns.
- 15,000 Sqft coverage
- Prevents crabgrass and 8 other problem weeds
- Patented formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up
- Scotts Best Annual Program for a picture perfect lawn
- Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns.
How to Use
- Apply when grass is dry. Set spreader: See spreader settings above for the appropriate setting for your spreader. For best results, use a Scotts® spreader. Product does not need to be watered in, but for best results, the lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application.
When to Apply
- Apply in early spring: February-April.
How often to apply
- Apply in the early spring before the third or fourth mowing or before temperatures are regularly in the 80s.
Where Not to Use
- Not for use on dichondea or bentgrass lawns. Do not use on lawns within 4 months of seeding or sodding as product will prevent grass seed from sprouting. Do not apply more than twice in one year.
- 15,000 sq. ft.
What it Controls
- Weeds: Prevents crabgrass all season. Feeds and greens up after winter.
- 1.29% Pendimethalin