Scotts® 30158 Turf Builder® THICK'R Lawn™ Sun & Shade 3-In-1 Fertilize
Scotts® Turf Builder® THICK'R Lawn™ Sun & Shade has everything you need to help turn weak, thin grass into a thick, green lawn. With this 3-in-1 solution, get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one application*, guaranteed! THICK'R Lawn™ contains soil improver for enhanced root development, seed to fill gaps with new grass, and fertilizer to feed new grass and thicken and green existing turf. This product is intended for use on an entire lawn and can be applied easily with a Scotts® spreader.
- Size: 40 lbs
- 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns
- Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one application (Subject to proper care. Results may vary based on current condition of lawn.)
- Helps turn weak, thin grass into a thick green lawn
- Includes seed, fertilizer, and soil improver for thicker, greener turf
- One easy application with a spreader.
How to Use
- Prep - Mow the area to a height of approximately 2 inches or lowest mowing setting. Rake or de-thatch to loosen the top layer of soil and remove any dead grass or debris.
- Apply - Use a Scotts® spreader to apply.
- Water - Water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist for the first 2 weeks. Resume mowing when lawn reaches desired mowing height.
When to Apply
- Fall and Spring are the best times to use Thick'R LawnTM. Seed germinates best anytime temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and all danger of frost has passed.
Avg. Days to Germinate
- 7 days - 30 days
How Often to Apply
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R LawnTM is a great addition to your lawn care program with 1 application in the spring and 1 application in the late summer/early fall.
Where to Use
- This product is designed specifically to repair thin lawns and is intended for application to the entire lawn
Where Not to Use
- Apply only to actively growing turf. Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street, back onto your lawn.
- 40 lb covers 4,000 sq. ft.