Scotts® 23622 Step® 4 Lawn Fertilizer, 5000 Sqft Coverage
A great way to strengthen your lawn before the winds of winter cut across it. It helps your lawn build stronger roots for the winter. You'll see a thicker, greener lawn in spring thanks to using Scotts® STEP® 4 Fall Lawn Food. Utilize the entire Scotts® 4 Step program for a better lawn.
- 5,000 sqft coverage
- Feeds to strengthen grass for a better lawn next spring
- Apply in fall to any grass type
- Fall is a great time to feed
- Builds strong roots for tough winter months
- See a thicker, greener lawn next spring
How to Use
- Apply to a wet or dry lawn on a calm day. No need to water in, however, during dry periods, watering will hasten greening. For best results, apply using a Scotts® spreader.
When to Apply
- Apply in fall to any grass type.
How often to apply
- Can be applied any time during the season, but allow 4 to 6 weeks between applications.
Where to Use
- Apply to any grass type
Where Not to Use
- This product is not designed for use on ornamentals or mulch, If accidently applied to ornamentals, wash immediately off the plants. While it is just a fertilizer, it is designed for use on the lawn only. It could possibly burn if applied to ornamentals. Can be safely used under the dripline of trees.
- 5,000 sq. ft.