Scotts 2000-20S Classic Push Reel Mower, 20"
The Scott's classic reel mower is light, maneuverable, and economical. The business end of this push reel mower is solid, sharp, and everything a reel mower should be, with five heat-treated, knife-sharp steel blades that can be adjusted for nine grass heights with very easy wheel tabs. With its 10" wheels, radial tires, and 20" cutting width, this mower should enable you to cross whatever terrain and reach whatever hard-to-access rogue patches of grass you desire. There's no soft cushion on the handle, which is too bad, but otherwise, the Scotts Classic is a durable, well-constructed, simple device.
- 20" cutting width
- 1" to 3" range with easy to use fingertrip control height adjusters
- Easy roll dual wheel tracking action
- 5 blade ball bearing reel
- Alloy steel blades & bed knife
- Welded hood shield design
- 10" durbale composite wheels with radial tread tires
- 6" durable rear tracking wheels
- Powder coated loop style handle with foam grip