Scotts® 1009101 Evergreen/Flowering Tree & Shrub Plant Food, 3 Lbs
Great for acid-loving plants such as Azaleas, Camellias and Rhododendrons. Contains slow-release Nitrogen. Special formula gives evergreens and acid-loving plants deeper green color and stronger root systems.
- 3 lbs
- Great for acid-loving plants such as Azaleas, Camellias and Rhododendrons
- Contains slow-release Nitrogen
- Easy to use - simply apply directly to soil
- Encourages vigorous root growth & lush foliage
- Safe - won't burn your blants
- Feeds up to 2 months.
How to Use:
- Sprinkle evenly onto soil surface and lightly rake into the top 1-3 inches for best results. See package for specific rates
When to Apply:
- Apply every 2 months during the growing season to encourage stronger root systems and deep green color.
Where to Use:
- For all trees and shrubs and acid loving plants (azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, holly, oak, dogwood, etc.)
- The 3 pound bag covers 165 square feet
- A second application can be made every 6-8 weeks thereafter
- 11 - 7 - 7.