ScotchBlue 2097-48EC Painter's Tape for Exterior Surfaces, 1.88" x 45
For outdoor painting projects, you need a tape that can handle wind, rain, humidity and direct sunlight. Painter’s Tape holds to surfaces in all kinds of challenging weather and removes cleanly up to a week later. Use it outdoors on smooth and semi-smooth metal, vinyl, painted wood, and glass. Some tapes have a paper backing and adhesive construction that may not hold up in wet or humid weather. This painter’s tape features a heavy-duty poly-backing that holds strong. A unique pattern on the backing makes it easy to get a straight tear every time, with one quick snap.
- Designed for challenging outdoor conditions like sun, rain, wind and humidity
- Faster prep and removal compared to 3M paper-backed tapes
- Removes in one piece with no tape slivering or tearing to reveal sharp paint lines
- Ideal for use on metal, painted wood, vinyl, glass and more
- Waterproof backing has paint anchorage and flake resistance
- 90 degree tear for fast cornering
- Removes cleanly up to 7 days with no sticky residue
- Flexible design easily conforms to curves and corners
- Designed for outdoor use
- UV and sunlight resistant.
- Length: 45 yd
- Width: 1.88"
- Tape Color: Blue.