Scotch 6143-BA-100 Super 88 Premium Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4" x 66',
Scotch Super 88 Vinyl Electrical Tape is a premium grade, 8.5-mil thick, all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It has an excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. Tapes are stretchy, conformable, vinyl plastic. Insulates and protects against abrasion, water, solvent splashes and chemicals. Flame retardant and weather resistant. U.L Listed.
- Adhesive Material: Rubber Resin
- Offers better mechanical/abrasion resistance, and is thicker for quicker build-up
- For professional use, this tape combines the flexibility of a PVC backing with excellent electrical insulating properties to provide primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V and protective jacketing
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Color: Black
- Size: 3/4" x 66' (19 mm x 20.1 m)
- Backing Material: Poly vinyl Chloride
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 105 Degree Celsius
- Tape Grade: Premium
- Tape Type: Vinyl Electrical
- Thickness: 8.5 Milli-inch (mil)