Schleich 14748 Figurine Leopard Toy
A leopard is very fast and can jump six metres forwards and three metres high in one bound. Only rarely do prey manage to escape this skilful hunter. It even follows them into the water or up trees, because it can swim and climb exceptionally well. It can effortlessly climb tall trees up to 15 metres high, even while holding prey in its mouth that is larger and heavier than the leopard itself. No other big cat can climb as high, which is why the leopard is safe from other predators up there. It also spends a lot of time in trees, where it sleeps and keeps a lookout.
- Scientific name: Panthera pardus
- Conservation status: Near threatened
- Hand-painted with detailed modelling and attention to detail
- Allows children to learn as they play
- Dimensions: 4.7" (W) x 1" (D) x 2" (H).
- The leopard is, as well as tigers and jaguars, one of the few big cats that like to swim.