Schleich 13860 Figurine Holsteiner Foal Toy
Holsteiners are very talented jumpers. Just a few days after birth, the foals will jump joyfully and energetically over small obstacles. However, jumping training only begins in earnest at the age of two to three. By the age of five to six, the horses’ muscles are sufficiently developed for them to carry a rider while jumping too.
- Scientific name: Equus ferus caballus
- Global home: Worldwide
- Conservation status: Least concern
- Hand-painted with detailed modelling and attention to detail
- Allows children to learn as they play
- Holsteiners are very talented jumpers
- Dimensions: 3.86" (W) x0.87" (D) x 3.07" (H).
- Male Holsteiner foals’ names must start with the same letter as their father's name.