Schleich 13855 Figurine English Thoroughbred Mare Toy
All English Thoroughbreds can be traced back to three Arab stallions born between 1680 and 1724. Other breeds are often crossed with English Thoroughbreds to make them more elegant. English Thoroughbreds were particularly influential on the development of warmbloods such as Trakehners, Holsteiners, Quarter horses and Morgan horses.
- Scientific name: Equus ferus caballus
- Global home: Worldwide
- Conservation status: Least concern
- Hand-painted with detailed modelling and attention to detail
- Allows children to learn as they play
- All English Thoroughbreds can be traced back to three Arab stallions born between 1680 and 1724
- Dimensions: 5.39" (W) x 1.42" (D) x 4.49" (H).
- English Thoroughbreds can even be crossed with pony breeds to make them more elegant.